The Mind of WebbWoman

Hello! Look for future posts about my "observations" Lord knows I am always making observations, movie reviews, whenever I see a movie I want to talk about, or I may just vent my frustrations...who knows?

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Waning: These Photos May Be Too Graphic!

The photos you are about to see are from Iraq.
I want to warn you that they may be too graphic for the more sensitive. They certainly are too graphic for the mainstream news media to show. If the photos weren’t sent to me, I would never have seen them because they aren't going to show photos like these on the evening news.

If you dare, scroll down and view these shocking photos, but be warned they aren’t for the weak of heart.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This soldier seems to be "oppressing" the innocent citizens of Iraq

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Does this picture even need a caption?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Interrogation?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Letter from Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Circle of Prayer

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kitty Patrol

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You can see the people resent our presence there...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Handing out School Supplies

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
When, oh when will the cruelty stop???

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I know that our presence in Iraq is pretty controversial, but let it be known that our troops aren’t murdering and otherwise oppressing the innocent citizens of Iraq. They are working to build schools, fix sewerage systems in towns that were destroyed by Saddam, training the Iraq army to be able to take up the job when they leave. No matter how you feel about why we are there, the fact iswe are there. It makes me proud that our troops are working to make life better for a people who have been oppressed for years.

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home