The Mind of WebbWoman

Hello! Look for future posts about my "observations" Lord knows I am always making observations, movie reviews, whenever I see a movie I want to talk about, or I may just vent my frustrations...who knows?

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Another Optical Illusion

Study the picture below:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


You saw a couple in an intimate pose, right? Interestingly, research has shown that young children cannot identify the intimate couple because they do not have prior memory associated with such a scenario.What they WILL see, however, are the nine dolphins in the picture!


So, I guess we've already proven you're not a young innocent child... now... If it's hard for you to find the dolphins in 6 seconds, your mind is indeed corrupted and you probably need help, you sicko!


Ok, here's help.... look at the space between her right arm and her head, the tail is on her neck, follow it up. Look at her left hip, follow the shaded part down, it's another one, and on his shoulder..... see them now?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home