The Mind of WebbWoman

Hello! Look for future posts about my "observations" Lord knows I am always making observations, movie reviews, whenever I see a movie I want to talk about, or I may just vent my frustrations...who knows?

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Do I act my age? NO!!!!

I recently took this little quiz that asked what age I act. The results really didn't surprise me. I surely don't FEEL like a middle-aged woman, beaten down by life in general. ha ha ha

Well, here's my results, and if you want to find out if you act your age, check the site out yourself!

You Are 27 Years Old
20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart.
You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

Click on the link below and see if you act your age:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home