The Mind of WebbWoman

Hello! Look for future posts about my "observations" Lord knows I am always making observations, movie reviews, whenever I see a movie I want to talk about, or I may just vent my frustrations...who knows?

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Do I act my age? NO!!!!

I recently took this little quiz that asked what age I act. The results really didn't surprise me. I surely don't FEEL like a middle-aged woman, beaten down by life in general. ha ha ha

Well, here's my results, and if you want to find out if you act your age, check the site out yourself!

You Are 27 Years Old
20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart.
You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

Click on the link below and see if you act your age:

2 Comments:

  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger 2long4u said…

    oh my gosh! I took the test as well.


    You Are 16 Years Old
    16

    Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

    13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

    20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

    30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

    40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.


    I knew i was a baby...later

     
  • At 4:47 AM, Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning said…

    Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
    know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
    hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
    Once you sign on, check for my nv nevada house cleaning blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home