The Mind of WebbWoman

Hello! Look for future posts about my "observations" Lord knows I am always making observations, movie reviews, whenever I see a movie I want to talk about, or I may just vent my frustrations...who knows?

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Are You A Whizzy Wiz???

WOW!! Two posts in one day!
I stumbled across this site and I couldn't help but share it with the world...at least the part of the world that reads my blog.
The heading proclaims:

Whizzy
for Women
Take a Stand!

Here's the idea and the product women have been looking for!

What is
a Whizzy?

Whizzy is a device that enables a woman to urinate from a standing position like a man. It is formed of heavy paper that slides virtually flat between your legs and opens to form a trough. Its unique and patented shape, angle and easy-grip handles make it very easy to use. It adjusts to each user's anatomy and stance. You stand naturally, with no bending or straddling necessary. It is disposable, and fits easily into purse, pocket or backpack.

Gee! I hope they don't mind me borrowing from their web page, but they described it much better than I ever could. Besides, I AM giving them free advertizment.

My question is, can that little thingie catch and divert all liquids??? And by the time I'm undressed enough to use that properly, I may as well drop 'em and go like normal. Another thing I wonder about is, how much time do you need to set the whole thing up? Sounds like if you wait too long it may just bee too late. But that's just me. And another thing, what about paper cuts??? (OUCH!)

Now I'm not one to scoff at something I haven't tried, so I'll let you dear readers be the judge.

Anyway, here's the site's address. Check it out and tell me what you think:

http://www.whizzy4you.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home