The Mind of WebbWoman

Hello! Look for future posts about my "observations" Lord knows I am always making observations, movie reviews, whenever I see a movie I want to talk about, or I may just vent my frustrations...who knows?

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Global Warming...pffft!

Last year Mississippi had snow in December for the first time in recorded history. We called it a fluke and figured it would be another decade or so before we saw it again, as per our usual weather patterns. But it’s been true that the weather is one of those things you cannot predict. Yep folks, we got snow again. Sure it was only maybe an inch at the most where I live but it’s big enough of a novelty for me to get out and snap some pictures before it melted.

Doop doop doooo looking out my back door (about 11 o’clock last night)

Photobucket

This morning:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Most of the snow was up in the trees and didn’t make it to the ground so in the woods I had to walk around to clearings so I could take some pics of snow

Photobucket

Photobucket

Where’s all the snow???
Photobucket

Oh there it is!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My humble abode...from the edge of the woods

Photobucket

1 Comments:

  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    That's either a shed or a dog house for a Saint Bernard. I always thought pines were exclusive to the northern states but your ranch in Mississippi has scads of them. Great photos.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home