The Mind of WebbWoman

Hello! Look for future posts about my "observations" Lord knows I am always making observations, movie reviews, whenever I see a movie I want to talk about, or I may just vent my frustrations...who knows?

Saturday, May 16, 2009

MMMMMMMM SMELL THEM CRAWFISH!

Yesterday was my church's spring picnic and crawfish boil. I ate till my belly was full and snapped photos till my heart was content.

I thought I'd go ahead and post some photos of the day's events.

Putting out the crawfish....
Photobucket

Photobucket

The eating begins...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This pickup turns out to be a favorite spot during just about every church function (brings a whole new meaning to "tail gating"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After you get your belly full it's time to sit back and say "AHHH"

Photobucket

Mama & Papa Webb (my parents) taking it easy

Photobucket

And to work off all the food there was a rousing game of Calvin Ball (for lack of a better word)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I took several more pics, mostly of little kids being cute but this blog would be about twice as long. I'm already looking forward to the Fall Festival sometime in October.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home