The Mind of WebbWoman

Hello! Look for future posts about my "observations" Lord knows I am always making observations, movie reviews, whenever I see a movie I want to talk about, or I may just vent my frustrations...who knows?

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Devil's Beating His Wife

"The Devil is beating his wife" is usually the observation made when it's raining while the sun is shining. It's also supposed to mean that it's going to rain again this time tomorrow.

Anyway I thought the effect of the sun peeking out here and there shining brightly in some areas and not others was kinda cool. Here are some pics of "around here this evening" I thought I'd share. Did I say I LOVE living in the country?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here's a couple where I went all artsy-fartsy with a couple of pine trees in my front yard

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home