The Mind of WebbWoman

Hello! Look for future posts about my "observations" Lord knows I am always making observations, movie reviews, whenever I see a movie I want to talk about, or I may just vent my frustrations...who knows?

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Around Here This Afternoon

Took a stroll behind my house this afternoon and brought my camera along with me. The trees are starting to turn. Not nearly as brilliant as up north, I suppose because we haven't had a really hard frost yet. Looks like some of the leaves just got tired of being green and decided to turn.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Was telling a friend about long leaf pines and their cones so I snapped a couple of shots...

Part of the tree:

Photobucket

The cones:

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home