The Mind of WebbWoman

Hello! Look for future posts about my "observations" Lord knows I am always making observations, movie reviews, whenever I see a movie I want to talk about, or I may just vent my frustrations...who knows?

Friday, September 25, 2009

Please Skip Down to Next Post

Hi.

This isn't really a blog post...well it is and isn't. Ya see I'm just posting something to bump the blog I posted last night down so the pictures aren't hidden by the text and stuff that's along the right side of the screen. I'm really not web site savvy enough to fix that problem the proper way so I'll do it "the cowboy way" or whatever you want to call it.

What??? You're still reading? Okay since I have your interest I'll put a couple of funny pics here to amuse you, but the real blog post is below this one. Please let me know what you think of THOSE pictures. :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home